TERMS OF SERVICE DE: J R Les Pros du Plancher
Date of last update: __2020 29 04____
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE SITE
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All intellectual property on the site, except for Users-created content as defined below, is owned by us J R Les Pros du Plancher or our licensors and includes any material protected by copyright, trademark or patent. All trademarks owned, registered and or licensed by us. All content on the site, including, but not limited to, text, software, code, design, graphics, photos, sound, music, videos, applications, interactive features and any other content generated by the Users as mentioned above is a collective work under Canadian law. Any other copyright law is the assets of J R Les Pros du Plancher. The material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, transmitted, distributed, or modified, in whole or in part, whether in text, graphic, audio, video or executable form, without our written permission. All rights reserved.
2. USE OF FIRM CONTENT We may provide specific reports as a result of the use of the site. Including documents, data or pieces of information developed by us or other material that may assist in using the site and the services. For any purpose, nothing in this document can interpret as granting Users a license or intellectual property rights.
3. CONTENT CREATE BY USER The content generated includes any communications, material, data, opinions, photos, profiles, messages, notes, hyperlinks, text information, designs, graphics, sounds. Content that Users or others publish on the site or make available through the website, except for content that is our property.
4. USERS ACCOUNT AND RECORD USE
If the Users utilize the site to request a User account that identifies them as Users of the website ( "User Account"):
(a) Users are responsible for their User's report, the maintenance, confidentiality and security of their User's record. All passwords related and the activity of any person who has access to their User's account.
b) Users agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of their account as well as the services through the same user account and password related or other breaches of security and any other services provided through their User account. The Users agree to assist us if we investigate about them to prove or remedy to any infraction of security related to their User account.
(c) The Users agree to provide true, accurate and current User information as we may request from time to time. They conform to notify us of any changes to User information as required for the information we hold to be accurate, valid and current.
5. PAYMENT When the Users purchase on the site, they agree to provide a valid payment instrument. Pay attention to the details of the transaction as the total price may include taxes, fees and shipping costs for which they are responsible. When the Users provide us with a payment instrument, Users determine their permission to appropriate that payment instrument. When Users make a payment, they authorize us and the payment service we manage to charge the full amount to the payment instrument they have assigned for the transaction. Users also allow us to collect and record that payment instrument and any other information related to the operation. If pay by debit or credit card, we may obtain a pre-authorization from the card issuer for up to the full amount of the transaction. If Users choose to cancel a transaction before it completed, the funds used for the pre-authorization may not be immediately available in their account. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction if we believe that the transaction violates these terms and conditions or if we believe that by doing so, we can prevent a financial loss. To avoid any financial loss, we may contact the issuer of their payment instrument, law enforcement authorities or any third party involved (including other users). We may share details of any payment that Users are associated with if we believe that such action may prevent financial loss or a breach of the law.
6. SALE OF PRODUCTS AND OR SERVICES We can sell goods or services. We are committed to being as accurate as possible in all information about goods and services, including product descriptions and product images. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information, and Users acknowledge and agree that the purchase of such products is at their own risk.
7. SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND RETURN POLICY The Users agree to ensure payment for all items they may purchase on the site, and they acknowledge and agree that prices are subject to change. When Users purchase a physical product, they decide to provide us with a valid email address and shipping address and accurate billing information. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including an error or omission in the data the Users provide us. In such a case, if the payment has already processed, we refund the purchase price. We may require additional information from Users before confirming the sale, and we reserve the right to place any further restrictions on the sale of our products. For the sale of physical goods, we may pre-authorize the Users debit or credit card at the time they place the order, or we may charge their card when the order is shipped. Users agree to monitor their payment instruments. Shipping and delivery costs and expected delivery dates may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
8. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE Users agree not to use the site for any unlawful purpose or any other purpose prohibited by this clause. Users agree not to use their position in any way that could be disturbing to the site. Users agree not to degrade the services or the commercial activity of J R Les Pros du Plancher. Users also agree not to use the site for the following purposes:
a) harass, abuse or threaten others or otherwise infringe the rights of any person;
b) infringe the intellectual property of J R Les Pros du Plancher or any other third party;
c) upload or transmit computer viruses or any other software that could damage the property of J R Les Pros du Plancher or others;
d) commit fraud;
e) create or participate in illegal gambling activities, lottery or pyramid schemes;
f) publish or distribute obscene or defamatory material;
(g) post or distribute any content that incites violence, hatred or discrimination against any group;
(h) unlawfully collect information about others.
9. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY When using our site, the Users may provide us with certain information. By using the Site, Users authorize us to use their information in Canada and in any country in which we may operate. When Users register for a user account, they provide us with a valid email address. Moreover, they may also provide us with certain additional information, such as their name and or billing information. Depending on how Users utilize our site, we may also receive information from external applications that Users handle to access our site. We may collect information about Users through various web technologies such as cookies, log files, web beacons (also known as "clear gifs"), tags, and others. We use the information we collect from Users to ensure that they have a good experience on the site. We may also track some of the passive information we receive to improve our marketing and analytics, and to do so. Also, we may work with third-party vendors. To block our access to any passive information we receive through the use of various technologies, the Users may choose to disable cookies in their web browser. Please be aware that we still collect information about Users that they provide, such as their email address.
10. REVERSE ENGINEERING AND SECURITY
Users cannot take any of the following actions:
a) use reverse engineering or disassemble any code or software on or from this site. b) infringe or attempt to breach the security of the website by any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference with any host, users or network.
11. LOSS OF DATA
We are not responsible for the security of their user account or the content of their statement. Use of the Site is at their own risk.
The Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless J R Les Pros du Plancher and its affiliates from and against any claim. Moreover, suit or demand, including attorneys' fees, associated with using or misuse of the Site, their infringement of this Agreement or behaviour or actions. If we choose to do so, we want to select our lawyer and to participate in our defence.
13. SPAM POLICY Users strictly prohibited from using the site or any service offered on the website for illegal activities related to spam, including collecting the addresses and personal information of others or sending mass commercial emails.
14. LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
We may publish links to third party sites or services. We are in no way responsible for any damage or loss related to the use of third party services linked to our website.
15. INDEPENDENCE OF CLAUSES
16. SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may have to interrupt Users access to the site to perform work now or for unplanned emergency work. Access to the Site may be affected by unexpected or unanticipated reasons. Furthermore, we were not liable for any damages or losses arising from such unavailability.
17. TERMINATION OF USER ACCOUNT
We may suspend, limit or terminate the Users account and their use of the site in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice and for any reason. Also, terminate the operation or effectiveness of the site and equipment or network owned by us or any third party. Too, for disorder by Users or misuse of the site or if they occurred or currently infringe the terms hereof included. We have no liability to any third party, including any third party provider for any suspension, limitation or termination of their access to the site.
18. NO WARRANTY
While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this site is accurate, we cannot guarantee that the material is error-free, current or complete. In no event shall we be liable for any damages that may result from an error on the site. We assume no responsibility for any harm resulting from the misuse of the content of the website. Nor can we guarantee that the site is available without interruption, without errors or omissions, or that defects be corrected. Nor can we ensure that the website and the servers that make it available are free of viruses or harmful components. The Site contents provided "as is" and "as available" without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied. If Users decide to subscribe to services or features of the site that require a subscription, they agree to provide accurate and current information about themselves—those pieces of information required by the applicable registration or subscription process. And to ensure its accuracy by making the necessary updates as soon as possible. The Users agree to maintain the confidentiality of any passwords or other account identifiers chosen by them or assigned to them at the time of registration.
Moreover, to subscribe to J R Les Pros du Plancher or its partners and to be responsible for all activities that occur under such passwords or accounts. Also, Users agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of their password or member account. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, Users failure to comply with this provision. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, and without notice to Users, suspend, cancel or terminate their account, use of or access to the site or any services. We remove and discard any information or content related to the site or the services offered for any reason, including if we believe that Users infringe these terms and conditions. Further, Users agree that we are not liable to them or any other person as a result of any such suspension, termination or cancellation. If the Users are not satisfied with any services or any of these terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or our practices, their sole remedy is to discontinue using the site or the service in question.
20. MORE INFORMATION
If the Users have any questions or would like more information, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Roussy owner of J R Les Pros du Plancher